Monday 30 May 2016

Torquay, Devon


Sunny Sunday in Torquay :)

Today's post is going to be about me, my hat and the Ferris wheel in English Riviera:)

It's so easy to get in the car and go somewhere not too far away just to have a walk in beautiful place. Ideal day off work. Perfect bank holiday weekend.
This time it's going to be Torquay, Devon.






And look who lives under the old pier! They were so big! 





And this time we were so lucky to have such a brilliant weather that day.





 Torquay is quite small town located around natural harbor Tor Bay on the English  Channel in lovely English Riviera. Absolutely amazing place, stunning view, fantastic emotions:) Totally worth visiting. 






And yes, I love Ferris wheels. Such a breathtaking view you can see only on top of the Ferris wheel :) 



This city can totally fool you that you are somewhere in Mediterranean. 


“I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow; but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.” 
― Agatha Christie


 Torquay was the home of the writer Agatha Chistie, who was born in the town and lived there during her childhood years. 
This is actually the second place in Devon where I "meet" with Agatha Christie and I'm really happy about it because I really love her stories and it's such a big honor to see those places where those stories were born :) 


Absolutely adorable Fleet Street :)





I'm definitely going to be back :)

submit to reddit
Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment