Sunday 29 May 2016

Day on the beach



Bovisand beach, Devon


One of my favorite places around Plymouth. Great beach to spend Sunday. 
I can sit there for hours. Watch the ocean, people walking with dogs or even horses. Listen to the ocean, waves and ocean winds.




Jurassic coast is absolute love of my life. I still remember that day when I saw it for the very first time with my eyes and it was shocking. It was a pleasant shock though. I never expected it to be that beautiful. 
Cliffs and caves look absolutely magnificent and inviting.  Dangerous and full of adventures. 












The coast itself is very colorful. It changes all the time. Every month. Every day. 
Different all the time and gorgeous anytime.  



I can't stop watching it. Can't live without it. 
One day I will live right next to Jurassic coast in small village watching tide change every day. 



My bad boy :)






March - 2016

submit to reddit
Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment