Monday 20 June 2016

One night in .. London?! :)


One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster

The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free.

:D


One night in London actually.  Late April.  


I love London. I even lived in London for a short time and I loved it.
 Big and beautiful. Busy and noisy. Full of contrasts. Every time so different. 



While having a walk all colors are changing so quickly:)




No need to tell you historical facts about London, Westminster, Parliament or Big Ben. I'll just show you a little bit of it :)




Good old Big Ben is absolutely stunning from any side :D 















First time I saw it about 12 years ago and since then I can't live without visiting The Elizabeth Tower or St. Stephen's Tower (depends how you like it ) at least twice a year :)




Little people in big city :) 







submit to reddit
Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment